News from the LAA
Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops Postponed; Opportunities for Virtual Sessions
We have decided to postpone the Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops that were to be hosted by Montgomery College and Oregon State University until 2021. Meanwhile, we are planning to run some sessions focused on LAs in two-year college settings and ways for faculty to teach with LAs (remotely or otherwise) at the International LA Conference (November 13-16).
In lieu of in-person Regional LA Workshops this summer, we are considering options for virtual sessions and would like input from the community regarding topics and formats of interest. Please take 3 minutes to provide your input by submitting this survey. Please submit your responses by Tuesday, March 31 so we can proceed with planning. Thanks!
Meanwhile, save the date for the 2020 International LA Conference, planned for November 13-16, in Boulder, Colorado.
- All news
- Colorado LA Panel - Transitioning to eLearning
- LA Campus - Free two-term use to keep program running smoothly
- LA Panel on transitioning to eLearning
- LAs in eLearning - Resources for your remote classrooms
- LAA Online - Running Synchronous Online Learning Assistant-supported Classes
- Learning About STEM Student Outcomes (LASSO) Update
- Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops Postponed; Opportunities for Virtual Sessions