News from the LAA
Learning About STEM Student Outcomes (LASSO) Update
LASSO now hosts 32 instruments across the STEM disciplines. LASSO has been shown to produce student participation and performance that is equivalent to in-class assessment (Nissen et al., 2018).
Whether you administered your pretest using LASSO, ScanTron, or skipped it all together, you can use LASSO to administer your posttest. The data upload tool will still allow you to upload any existing data you have and visualize it along with the rest of your data collected on LASSO. To support inclusive teaching, LASSO follows accessibility best practices to ensure optimal processing of hosted assessments by screen readers. LASSO also offers a number of new tools to support researchers as well as instrument developers.
For more information about LASSO, visit it directly or contact us.
The LASSO team
- All news
- 5 questions with Laurel Hartley
- LA Campus - Free two-term use to keep program running smoothly
- Colorado LA Panel - Transitioning to eLearning
- LA Panel on transitioning to eLearning
- LAA Online - Running Synchronous Online Learning Assistant-supported Classes
- LAs in eLearning - Resources for your remote classrooms
- Learning About STEM Student Outcomes (LASSO) Update
- Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops Postponed; Opportunities for Virtual Sessions