News from the LAA
Student Voices: Colorado LA Panel on LA and student perspectives on transitioning to remote learning
Students, LAs, staff and faculty! Please join us on for a virtual LA Panel with LAs from multiple institutions!
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 — 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Mountain
Join us as undergraduate Learning Assistants (LAs) from Colorado State University, Metro State University of Denver, Community College of Denver, Front Range Community College (BCC), University of Colorado Denver, and University of Colorado Boulder share their experiences in transitioning to remote learning.
Register by 11 a.m. on day of panel.
- All news
- 5 questions with Laurel Hartley
- LA Campus - Free two-term use to keep program running smoothly
- Colorado LA Panel - Transitioning to eLearning
- LA Panel on transitioning to eLearning
- LAA Online - Running Synchronous Online Learning Assistant-supported Classes
- LAs in eLearning - Resources for your remote classrooms
- Learning About STEM Student Outcomes (LASSO) Update
- Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops Postponed; Opportunities for Virtual Sessions