News from the LAA
LA Campus: Free Two-term use to keep your program running smoothly
LA Campus is a web-based software solution that streamlines the process of hiring LAs while securely collecting and managing large amounts of program information. It helps you prepare for upcoming terms, while keeping your faculty and students in the loop.
We are offering free use of LA Campus software plus support for two consecutive terms to help you keep your program running smoothly.
CLICK HERE to get in touch with us about using LA Campus now. We can get your campus started using LA Campus in 90 minutes. If you've already begun the process of identifying the courses that will use LAs but haven’t yet started your LA application process, we have strategies for transitioning that information into LA Campus seamlessly.
- All news
- 5 questions with Laurel Hartley
- LA Campus - Free two-term use to keep program running smoothly
- Colorado LA Panel - Transitioning to eLearning
- LA Panel on transitioning to eLearning
- LAA Online - Running Synchronous Online Learning Assistant-supported Classes
- LAs in eLearning - Resources for your remote classrooms
- Learning About STEM Student Outcomes (LASSO) Update
- Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops Postponed; Opportunities for Virtual Sessions