News from the LAA
NEW! LAs in eLearning Resources
LAs can serve as a part of the instructional team to support eLearning. They can lead breakout sessions, support synchronous, asynchronous, and hybrid environments and hold virtual office hours. They can support faculty in learning skills for using etools and support students as they adapt.
To support you in this work we have created a special resource. In addition to a set of ideas, activities, resources, and links, there are two community pages where anyone can submit ideas. Please consider contributing to the LAA community through these pages.
- All news
- 5 questions with Laurel Hartley
- Colorado LA Panel - Transitioning to eLearning
- LA Campus - Free two-term use to keep program running smoothly
- LA Panel on transitioning to eLearning
- LAA Online - Running Synchronous Online Learning Assistant-supported Classes
- LAs in eLearning - Resources for your remote classrooms
- Learning About STEM Student Outcomes (LASSO) Update
- Summer 2020 Regional LA Workshops Postponed; Opportunities for Virtual Sessions